Comment on page
A summary explaining what to expect on the profile page.
Info - Information tab that explains all about account and data usage.
Lets take a look at each one:
- Time Size: Users registered with your invite link
- Joined: Date account was created
- Invited By: User who invited you
- UNIT Received: Total UNIT received to your wallet
- UNIT Sent: Total UNIT sent from your wallet
- UNIT Balance: Total UNIT currently held
- Socials: Links to your socials, set in the settings tab
- Bio: User biography, set in the settings tab
Holdings - An overview of the holdings account.
Team - An overview of a token's team page.
Token creators are able to add other users as team members with set token allocations and the option to add a cliff and vest period.
This is different to just being a token holder. It allows a token creator to incentivise core team members to participate in the projects development, offering tokens as a reward.
Currently any user is able to add any other user to their team without permission. We are looking to adjust this so that users who have been added to a team must first approve the request before being added.
Created - An explanation of the created token page.