Unit Masters Program is a Unit Network initiative to inspire, educate and connect pioneers looking toward alternative economies. It's free of cost and designed to build blockchain-literacy, reduce barriers to entry while being a compact and effective learning resource with all necessary tools to start your journey into the world of Web3.
Unit Masters has a global network of successful entrepreneurs, investors, and founders to learn from who have made huge positive impact in cryptography and blockchain, allowing you to apply the learnings in real-time / real-life, instead of just studying the theory.
- Learn the Future of Wealth Creation & Economics: You want to do more of what you love and better manage wealth creation for you and your community.
- Understand the Power of Possibilities with Blockchain: You are looking to learn about blockchain technology, decentralized systems & governance, tokens, crypto currencies or so called future economies.
- Attend Bi-Weekly Mentorship Sessions with some of the Best in the Industry: Two amazing live speaker sessions per week led by influential leaders in the disruptive tech space, and ethical community building.
- Find like-minded people to grow with: Network with other participants and use this time to set up your wallet, and build your brand or business on the Unit platform!
Every two months, we offer a structured 6 weeks learning program to onboard the new economy. You can sign up at courses.unitmasters.org
The Unit Masters program has four core elements:
- 1.Self-Paced Online Learning (learning in a reflective way)
- 2.Live Mentoring Sessions with Pioneers of the New Economy (inspiration through entrepreneurs from the field)
- 3.Structured Crypto-Coaching (guidance through experienced facilitator)
- 4.Self-Organised Study Groups (peer mentoring)
- Kickoff (Sunday)
- Tuesdays: 1 hour Live Mentoring
- Wednesdays: 1 hour Crypto-Coaching
- Thursdays: 1 hour Live Mentoring
- Self-organized: Weekly 30 minute "Study Gang"
The self-paced learning encompasses articles, videos, multiple-choice quizzes. In addition, there is a weekly reflection assignment for the weekly theme. This assignment is discussed in the self-organized study groups as well as in the weekly Wednesday Crypto-Coaching Sessions.
- Week 1: Decentralization & Internet of Value
- Week 2: Stakeholders of the New Economy
- Week 3: Blockchains, Protocols, Incentives Alignment
- Week 4: Exchanges, DeFi and NFTs
- Week 5: Stakeholder Capitalism & Sustainability
- Week 6: A token driven economy