At the heart of the Unit Network ecosystem are a series of free initiatives designed to help educate, accelerate and onboard individuals, communities and companies from all over the world.
In addition to the primary Unit Network application, there are several other initiatives setup by the core team to aid education and adoption of tokenisation, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
Our initiatives flywheel has the acronym C.V.M.U.N which stands for Conferences, Ventures, Masters, University, and News. Each of the five initiatives acts as growth channel for Unit Network by driving adoption and providing expert support to those looking for new solutions in the world of Web3.
Unit Initiatives Flywheel
- Unit Conferences: A community led, bi-annual series of Crypto, City and Industry forums held online in TedX style format. Create forums to inform, engage, inspire about the token economy in respective ecosystems, cities, industries.
- Unit Ventures: A 6 week tokenisation accelerator program helping individuals and business to build their own Token economies. Supporting DAOs to successfully launch their token projects and maintain growth through sound business models.
- Unit Masters: A free 6week education program focused on the fundamentals of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and tokenisation. Providing basic blockchain education about the token economy in a barrier free and engaging way.
- Unit University: A knowledge resource for the Token economy with updated papers and articles covering projects + people. Creating data-driven research that sheds lights on merits and challenges for the value-based token economy.
- Unit News: Daily news, interviews and updates from the wider crypto ecosystem and the Unit Token economy. Providing information feeds about new token and product releases in Unit Network for the entire ecosystem.
At the heart of our organisational culture we have developed a system called (M.O.P.S.) which stands for Marketing, Organisation, Product and Sales. It is a powerful new framework for large-scale human coordination which drives Unit Network as well as each of the five growth initiatives.
- Marketing: Managing the C.V.M.U.N initiatives and outbound / inbound marketing opportunities with a focus on increasing platform sign-ups.
- Organisation: Managing HR and team onboarding processes for each operational axis with a focus on scaling teams and recruiting new talent.
- Product: Designing and building the various Unit applications with a focus on user retention and virality
- Sales: Managing inbound and outbound fundraising processes with a focus in driving platform exchange volume