A blue chip refers to an established, stable, and well recognised cryptocurrency. Blue chips are characterised by a high market capitalisation, listings on a major exchanges, and a history of reliable growth and community engagement, although we do not directly endorse any coins or tokens as investments.
While crypto is still in its early stages of development we believe it's important to offer a spread of blue chip cryptocurrencies to improve adoption and optionality for users while ensuring the UNIT Treasury has a solid backing moving forward.
Blue Chip Token.png
- Treasury: Locked as reserve assets in a tokens' treasury to substantiate a tokens value (like a nations vault of gold used to back its currency)
- Trading: Buy / sell via the various crypto exchanges on Unit Network
- Sale: Used to purchase and/or back industry, city, agency, stable, project, personal, and other tokens
- Transfer: Make free transfers between users or to token banks
- Deposit / Withdraw: Send or receive crypto into or out of Unit Network
Below you will find all the coins / tokens we currently support, the networks you can use to deposit to Unit Network and a block explorer to ensure your transfer was made successfully.